Thursday, February 12, 2009



7th of Feb, 2009

DOG CREMATION..!

Hi, you know today when we were returning from canteen after lunch, there was a very bad and dirty smell we felt. So I and my friend Chandrshekar went to see what it is? And our guess was right it was dead body of dog. Immediately we thought why not we remove it, no why not I. So I decided to remove it and better to cremate it. Even my friend Chandrashekar  has also decided and ready to do the same thing but we were supposed to be in the class at that time.

 Just after the class in the evening I and my friend Chandrashekar went to labors to have the instrument which makes easy to pour mud on the dead body of dog. At the same time while going to hostel my friend Mahantesh and Meenakshi were come to us and helped us in carrying a dead body up to dig place. Altogether poured mud on the dead body of dog. Here our intention was to prevent diseases which could have spread if we had left as it is. And finally we had done it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment