Monday, March 23, 2009

Report on Entrepreneurial Activity



I am always passionate about organic agriculture. That’s why I have marketed 'N.P.BIOCOMPLEX' organic manure as a entrepreneur activity in Devinagar and Kalyanagar. It is manufactured by Madras fertilizers private LTD. It has prepared by 75% vermi compost and remaining 25% azospirillum and phospobacteria and 16 bio composts.

 I started to sell from 8am to 11:30 pm. I visited door to door who are having garden and I tried to convince about my brand organic manure. within a short time I came to know it is very difficult business. Because people are not ready to listen my words. They have looked at me like a cheater. I visited 56 houses. But I convinced to only 4 house owners to purchase the manure. One person booked 1 quintal manure. He has farm near Hubli.

 The details are as follows 

manure bag units

 Rate   per bag (Rs)

%  of the profit

Actual rate per Bag (RS)

No of bags selling

Investment

(Rs)

Pro

fit

5kg

 

50

40%

30

4

200

80

50 kg (only Booking)

430 

30%

316

2

        860

228

Total

-

-

-

6

1020

308

 

1. Other expenses ( Bus pair) : 06.00 Rs

2.  Total money returned: 302.00 Rs

3. Strategies used:   Door to door visited and

Convinced customers through smooth words

4. Challenges:

·         5 Kg 4bags didn’t sell, hence I returned to Hubli branch office

·         People aren’t ready to listen my words.

·         Bags are too heavy Wight.

5. Lessons learnt:

Bags are too heavy.  So I decided to do smart business.

How to convince the people

6. Next time if were to do the same marketing job what would you like to change:

I would like to go to Agriculture field and plants marketing places.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am student of Agri Business Management PGPABM 2008-10. MANAGE Hyderabad. i read your blog. I wann know more about Your product and other same product in your area.
    If you need any help mail to pujachaurasiamanage08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete